Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Confusion brings silence

It's been a while since I have written, and although I cannot exactly pinpoint why, I do have this growing sense that I am approaching a new season, a bigger and bolder season but there is a mini-season I must wade through first.  

My brain is completely full and at the same time completely void of any thought.  It might be overwhelmed and  maybe has gone into self destruct mode, or maybe the avoider in me is making his presence known.  There is much time of thought and reflection but there have not been any revelations or epiphanies.  Just more questions arise and they remain unanswered.  A time of waiting maybe?  Or maybe God is forcing me into a time of refocusing?  It is a new season for sure, one that has not yet been experienced or explored and confusion runs amok.

So I wait.  I seek.  And I wait some more.      

1 comment: